Stainless pre bent brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
For 95+ ABS equipped extended cab short box trucks. Not sure if it will fit anything else. I bought these and shortly after I deleted my ABS and had to order another set. These are brand new. Never installed. Came from finelines. I did cut one to try and make the kit work but decided it was not worth it, so I am discounting them due to my "damage". A simple union at my cut will resolve this and the cut was located in an easily accessed location. I paid full price for these at almost 200 before shipping. I'll take 125 for them shipped. I think theres a couple flare nuts and a union in there too so you don't even have to buy one. This has every hard line for a 95+ truck. Master to abs, and abs out.

Please reply here. Tapatalk keeps messing with my inbox and it's acting goofy at the moment.

Also note that at this time my work schedule is nuts. I work about 80 hours a week. I'm lucky if I see my wife let alone get on here unless the weather takes a ****. Asphalt is running into the end of season push. I check this forum as often as I can. I will reply.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Maybe I have my terminology confused. I've never heard of those. Care to drop a pic?

Tyler/T-Unit

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Compression fittings are the type that have a Ferrell and the nut and Ferrell slide over the tu e and you tighten down. Used in waterline and air line low pressure stuff.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Compression fittings are the type that have a Ferrell and the nut and Ferrell slide over the tu e and you tighten down. Used in waterline and air line low pressure stuff.
Oh hell i have my terms confused then. There's no way those would even work on stainless steel hard lines lol.

These are all flared connections. I think I have a flaring tool. If so I will repair the cut I made.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I have flare nuts for it. If I can find my flare tool I'll install them.and this will be a complete set again. Still discounted because it's been changed but it won't make much of a difference.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Bump. Still up. Price is negotiable. I have double flare tool and will have the cuts repaired for the buyer.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Also including a pair of front braided stainless Russell flex hoses with this. Direct fit. Basically a full brake line set front to back. These will be shipped in the same box I got them in.

Tyler/T-Unit

Stokes1114

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also including a pair of front braided stainless Russell flex hoses with this. Direct fit. Basically a full brake line set front to back. These will be shipped in the same box I got them in.

Tyler/T-Unit
I am interested in the front stainless flex lines. Would you sell those separately?