Stainless pre bent brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I am interested in the front stainless flex lines. Would you sell those separately?
I could. I'd rather just ditch the whole deal at this point. They've been taking up much needed space in my garage and I'm honestly sick and tired of moving them around every time I need to work on something.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Dave454ss

Reaction score
Compression fittings are the type that have a Ferrell and the nut and Ferrell slide over the tu e and you tighten down. Used in waterline and air line low pressure stuff.

Not entirely true...While I cant disagree that Compression fittings are typically not used in brake lines, flare is the proper way, but not because of pressure. Saying Compression is for low PSI only is way false...Stay away from Home Depot and Lowes type fittings and you'll see quality fittings which can do 25,000PSI, way more then any brake system could generate...

To the OP...I'll take a look at my setup/plans and get back to you...if they havent sold yet, I'd be interested...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Not entirely true...While I cant disagree that Compression fittings are typically not used in brake lines, flare is the proper way, but not because of pressure. Saying Compression is for low PSI only is way false...Stay away from Home Depot and Lowes type fittings and you'll see quality fittings which can do 25,000PSI, way more then any brake system could generate...

To the OP...I'll take a look at my setup/plans and get back to you...if they havent sold yet, I'd be interested...
They haven't moved outside of my garage since I got them. I will have to double flare and install a union and one end fitting for the kit to be "complete" as I attempted to modify it for my ABS delete. But I only made two cuts, and only one removed any line and it just cut off an end flare. That's why I have them listed so low. I "damaged" the kit. So it's valued as such. If you'd like to do the repairs yourself, you're more than welcome. If not, I can do them as well. Totally up to the buyer if they want to use their choice of fittings and connections.

Tyler/T-Unit

Dave454ss

Reaction score
If it weren't the fact I'm gonna be deleting my ABS as well, I woulda snatched these right up...that's the only thing I'm debating. I need/want to go look under the hood of my truck and ponder/picture what & how I'm gonna place my proportioning valve and such.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
If it weren't the fact I'm gonna be deleting my ABS as well, I woulda snatched these right up...that's the only thing I'm debating. I need/want to go look under the hood of my truck and ponder/picture what & how I'm gonna place my proportioning valve and such.
That was my issue. I ordered these for a 95+ not thinking. I deleted the ABS which dated my setup to 94 back orientation. I ordered a second set after determining I didn't want to hassle with cutting, re bending and making these lines work how I wanted. I could have done it but I just didn't want to re plumb a brand new set of stainless lines. The 94 back set fit just how I had imagined save for a little bit of fiddling around to squeeze two residual pressure valves in line.

If you're not opposed to finishing hacking this set up to make them work, it's a good deal. If not, I understand. I didn't want to do it either. Just means I'm gonna end up sitting on them some more.

Tyler/T-Unit

Dave454ss

Reaction score
This is a complete set (Front & Rear Correct)...I'll be doing a "Frame Off" Resto on mine so may be worth it for the rear lines alone...its either that or my original plan was to just bend my own complete set.
Whats the actual PN# to these?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's a complete set. Front and rear.

Tyler/T-Unit
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: