Spprecision 350 longblock for $1800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jvalenz95

Reaction score
Not that I believe much of anything coming out of TBI Chips verbiage, I ran one for a while, I think he's saying you'll need more flow than a "stock" TB can handle. If you wanna rev it up to 5400 RPM (2200-5400 cam as advertised by Elgin) you'll need a bored out TB or even go to a 50mm one from a 7.4L and bore the intake to accept it. I have a 46mm TB (650 CFM advertised) with the Edelbrock 3704 intake bored to 48mm running an 18 LB spring set @20 PSI.

You must be registered for see images attach

TCI calculator table for 350 CI up to 6000 RPM
You must be registered for see images attach

The "stock" distributor will work fine, with tuning both fuel and spark tables. YMMV
Did u port the intake yourself? I found these guys at spr that sell 46mm ported tbi so ill be getting that. Also the 3704

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did u port the intake yourself? I found these guys at spr that sell 46mm ported tbi so ill be getting that. Also the 3704
I bought the same 46mm from SPR too with an 18 LB spring. I added the VFPR from RV Morse machine before he passed away. There are other sources out there. I see the price has gone up $26 since I bought mine.

I took the 3704 to a machine shop and had it bored to 48 mm, cost me $50.

Last edited:

Jvalenz95

Reaction score
I bought the same 46mm from SPR too with an 18 LB spring. I added the VFPR from RV Morse machine before he passed away. There are other sources out there. I see the price has gone up $26 since I bought mine.

I took the 3704 to a machine shop and had it bored to 48 mm, cost me $50.
Nice, ill look into that. Thanks