southern_z71_92's 1983 GMC Jimmy build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered new delco plugs, ICM, rotor button, and cap from work today. Will have them tomorrow. Prolly ordering MSD wires tonight or tomorrow. Might go with moroso wires though. Not completely sure yet.

That Green Jimmy

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Ordered new delco plugs, ICM, rotor button, and cap from work today. Will have them tomorrow. Prolly ordering MSD wires tonight or tomorrow. Might go with moroso wires though. Not completely sure yet.

That Green Jimmy
Have you seen the Taylor Thundervolt? They're supposed to be really good.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered MSD wires.

Bought 35x10.50r16 boggers today for 450 bucks. And 16x10 micky Thompson wheels for 200 bucks. So ready to get them on.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm forever changing my mind. After I talked to my grandpa on what has previously been going on he says it needs new valve stems. Well he also said why not go ahead and swap to the vortec heads. So thats what I may be doing this weekend. Hoping for the best. Might go ahead and swap on longtubes at the same time.

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just pulled all the plugs and #7 is no longer gapped. We just pulled all 8 and gapped them to 45, as they should be, about 2 weeks ago. Now #7 is not gapped at all. I have no clue what is going in.

That Green Jimmy