Some Parts for sale Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why are the bottom lights so dim or not lit up?

SOLD THE TAIL LIGHTS!!!! Thanks kdhs10!!!!! Fast payer!!! And thanks to all who were interested in them!!!

I put LED's when I put them in only the top would light as a parking light and the bottom would only light when I used the blinker or when I put the brakes weird but still worked!! The top light was bright enough to light the whole lens it still looked brighter than stock bulbs tho!!!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
SOLD THE TAIL LIGHTS!!!! Thanks kdhs10!!!!! Fast payer!!! And thanks to all who were interested in them!!!

I put LED's when I put them in only the top would light as a parking light and the bottom would only light when I used the blinker or when I put the brakes weird but still worked!! The top light was bright enough to light the whole lens it still looked brighter than stock bulbs tho!!!

Ohh i know why, its because we need the CK type wiring for our trucks brake/blinker lights. SRCK to be exact. You probably had regular bulbs.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah they worked different when I had regular bulbs both top and bottom would light and then function a different way still weird tho.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back of that cluster looks like a 92-94, I just installed a 91 needle cluster and it looks like the 88-90 moonies.

fyi

GLWS