Some Parts for sale Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Selling these black caps w/lug covers I only have 15 lug cover and 5 black caps sold the rims so these now have to go asking $25.00 each cap with lug covers plus shipping no warping or cracks just some fading. UPDATE!! Also got this 92-94 Chevy Gauge Cluster w/ 75,685 on the Odometer everything worked before removing I was going to install but went with LED's in my moonies instead so I am asking $50.00 OBO plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
You'll have those tails sold within a week, i guarantee it because of the rarity. As for those LED bulbs, are they brighter than stock?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do any of the caps have the warping that is so common on them? I'd like some pics to see if that's ok. If they are good PM me a price on 4 caps (no lug covers) shipped to OKC.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Its really a very good thing that these would look terrible on my truck. I've already spent almost $400 on it this week. lol

GLWS, looks like a great part.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will take the taillights/leds. Shoot me a PM with paypal info and price with shipping to 32244. Thanks.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will take the taillights/leds. Shoot me a PM with paypal info and price with shipping to 32244. Thanks.

@jdyates yes they are bright that pic is just the parking lights not brake lights!!! also here is another side view nice and bright!!

@kdhs10 will do pm on it's way!!! SOLD!!!

@454ssguy no warping just some fading on the caps will send you some pics of them all close up price of cap I can do $20 per with out lug covers plus shipping I will pm you shipping charges to OKC any zip code in particular?

Last edited: