Some guy wants my Silvy,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even though she's far from a show piece I do have a few pretty pennies invested in it plus lots of aggravating time so selling her would be very hard for me at this point.

94 Silverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though she's far from a show piece I do have a few pretty pennies invested in it plus lots of aggravating time so selling her would be very hard for me at this point.

Yeah man your truck looks good. Don't worry about it not being a show piece.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I get offers all the time. I want a hefty penny for mine that I know I will never get. She still has dings and dents but to me shes my show piece. And I love her too much to get rid of her.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to a dealer today, with their employee pricing, loyalty....blah blah blah, the 1/2 ton 4x4 Crew Cab that I kinda had my heart set on that was $45K was $33K.....I looked back at my 93 and I couldnt do it. Couldnt sell my POS for another truck....not for the amount of blood sweat and swearing Ive put into it.....couldnt do it.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, and it's very rewarding when the compliments just keep coming so I guess I've done something right.
I've never been 1 to get attached to anything and I'm known to sell a car or truck in a heartbeat if the money is right but for some reason I lubbs da heck out of this truck and never even thought of selling it. My wifey says it's a boy toy and I should be driving an Esky or something more preppy to the office but this is how I roll.

Last edited: