Some guy wants my Silvy,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a local guy in his early 20's and he's seen my truck go through a light rebuild phase and so far he's came at me twice this year trying to buy my truck. The first time he offered me $5000.00 and yesterday he offered me $6200.00 cash with his dad standing at his side. I haven't been trying to sell it so it's a rewarding feeling when somebody likes what they see and makes a cash offer for it.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I told his dad if I wasn't going to settlement on a new home this month and dude showed up with $7000 cash I'd sign the title over to him in a heartbeat and buy a newer model.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
mine would be gone in a heart beat. i've had a few people shoot some offers, but none of them where good enough to buy my next truck.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh trust, I'd love to have a 00-newer 1/2 ton with a 3rd door but I've gotten to use to not having car or truck payments so that thought blew right out the window with the breeze.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
somebody offered me like 3-4k one mine I'd take it and have an older truck in my driveway there's a lowered 78 I got my eye on with a 403 in it, looks good and I'd love to have a round headlight truck again. I was going to trade mine for his but the wife said no :( Then I thought well mines worth more, newer truck 4x4 and not 2wd, newly rebuilt 350 in it, all new ign., newly rebuilt th350 in it too.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had a couple of offers on my truck through the years. I've always laughed at them. There's no amount of money that would make me get rid of my truck. After over 14 years of ownership, my truck means way more to me than a simple monetary value. You'll have to bury me in it.