Some guy wants my Silvy,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nahhh, having the only lo-rider on the lot is good enough for me. I get a few smurks and double takes from the other pencil necks driving their Benz's, Jags and other high dollar daily's but heck if I care because driving it daily saves me the $400-$500.00 a month payment just to drive something new.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nahhh, having the only lo-rider on the lot is good enough for me. I get a few smurks and double takes from the other pencil necks driving their Benz's, Jags and other high dollar daily's but heck if I care because driving it daily saves me the $400-$500.00 a month payment just to drive something new.

That's it right there. These trucks, even being 3 generations old now, still look very contemporary. You can spend a lot of money on repairs and still come out ahead by not having to make payments on it.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even if I drop $10k on this truck on mechanicals and paint, Ill still be $25000 cheaper than buying a new truck, plus, like 1badgmc said, they still look new enough not to be embarassed to drive it anywhere.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck aint anything special actually its stock and a piece but its nice to roll around in and im not sure if i would sell it i mean for the right price it would be gone but i just like the thing it looks really good and will be better when im done with it

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I go through spells where I get bored and pissed off with it and put it up for sale but I just can't get rid of it, hell it took me 6 months to dump my last GMT400. I need something else to DD for work but even that's becoming a chore as the number of GMT800 RCSB 2WDs with a V8 is incredibly rare :nono:

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
here is my opinion (and coming from somebody who has had 6 trucks in the past 5 years lol)

I would do anything to get my Red 97, Red 95, and my Green 97 back. I built those three from stock. Its seriously very hard to do and you will regret it. The Traiblazer and 96 Dually were bought "kinda built" but i didnt have as much blood and sweat in them. You have alot of that in this truck and trust me, you will be kicking yourself for letting it go. Ive already told myself that my crew cab isnt going anywhere