Smoothie Diesel & Smoothie Rear Bumpers Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Truck looks great man!!! I like the bumpers. You have a leveling kit and a body lift right? Are you planning on putting bigger tires on it? But ill have to disagree with you about the valance. If I never ripped mine off I think you'll be fine :lol:

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Truck looks great man!!! I like the bumpers. You have a leveling kit and a body lift right? Are you planning on putting bigger tires on it? But ill have to disagree with you about the valance. If I never ripped mine off I think you'll be fine :lol:

Thanks!

Just a 3" body kit, eventually I plan to put the Daystar leveling spacers on it. I'm planning to put bigger tires on it as soon as the current tires wear out. I want them to fill out the wheelwells more (maybe 33"?), and I want a wider stance, but nothing crazy. If the tires stick out past the fenders I'd only want them to stick out an inch max. I use it as a daily driver.

Any suggestions on tire size? Current fender heights are at 38" in the front, 40.5" in the rear on stock tires

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Measure from the center of you wheel to the bottom of the fender. If your around 23-24" 33's will fit.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks great, but I agree on the valance.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
You mean like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Ugh, Josh, why did you have to post that? I've been wanting a colormatched rear smoothie as it is, but now I think I'll have to get one ASAP.

Ryan, are you planning on doing fog lights or something in the diesel bumper? They look good, but I think you probably could have found them cheaper on ebay or a junk yard. Not really sure where else you could've gotten that rear bumper, but $350 is a lot. Oh well, you pay for quality I guess, and it looks really good.