Smoothie Diesel & Smoothie Rear Bumpers Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
No, Josh probably found a work truck bumper and had it colormatched (that's what I'm planning). So it came with the "non-fancy" work truck step pads.

Ryan ordered a chromed work truck bumper from LMC. I don't think that bumper ever came on a truck from the factory, so I'm thinking that LMC puts the "fancy" step pad on it just to make it nicer.

Oh and you're correct, neither my front or rear bumpers ever came stock from the factory. I'm just trying to update the truck a little bit and the impact strips on the bumpers have kind of a dated look to them

My goal is to modify the vehicle but still make it look like it came from the factory that way. I like my vehicles to age gracefully so I tend to change out items that make the truck look older. So I picked up bumpers without the 90's impact strips, I bought clear headlights and parking lights instead of the stock blurred look from the 80s and 90s. I plan to update the corners to the euro amber style and the tailights with some tasteful OEM looking LED tails. I tend to put in a lot of thought on how my vehicle will develop over time....I know I'm weird

Last edited:

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
dang those bumpers look niiiccceeee haha :) might have to buy some for the burban now i was gonna get one with just impact strips but that looks good!