Should I put these back on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man, kind of an old thread but I ended up leaving them off and now I think Im going to sell my toolbox to my roommate and throw on a set of nfab steps to clean up the look a bit. Heres a photoshop of what Im thinkin except steps will be gloss black not gray or whatever they look like.
You must be registered for see images attach

Those look much better, still not a huge step fan, but they are necessary sometimes, my old lady wishes I had some!

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grill looks really good! One of the best color-match colors I've seen yet. Not that I'm an authority on anything, lol.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say buy some rock slider from Backyard Fabrications Look Ian up up fb or check the midwest thread on fsc and paint the frame

This is kind of a cool idea, I never really thought about getting rock sliders before. Not a fan of the nfabs or just think they are overpriced?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look much better, still not a huge step fan, but they are necessary sometimes, my old lady wishes I had some!

Yeah id dont really need them but knowing me I eventually will want to lift it more or get bigger tires. I think nfab steps like the ones shown or rock sliders like dev mentioned can look good and cover up the side effects of a body lift. some people like the frame hang and others dont, I just think the right set of steps will complete the look

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I say body drop and get an rcx lift no frane showing and still end up with 4 inches of lift but for real he makes some kickass rock sliders they lookd good

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say body drop and get an rcx lift no frane showing and still end up with 4 inches of lift but for real he makes some kickass rock sliders they lookd good

Haha yeah if I got that lift it id be adding to the height not side stepping :lol: any idea on price?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
depends on what you want if you have fb look up Backyard Fabrications or look up countrychevy15 on here or fsc