Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've done the blackout too and mine are staying. I want to do something with the headlights though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Nah. It's 4wd but after Friday night, they're staying.

The chicks we went and pulled out Thai I told you about, the one that rode with me commented on a truck we passed and I told her about my camaros and she said cars are nice but I'm a Z71 girl. I love em" and right about that time we pulled up at the shop and mine was sitting in thr drive and thr headlights lit up the bedside and she said, "omg, is that yours???" I heard her panties hit the floorboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All badass Chevys make the panties so wet they hit the floor........

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol what ive noticed in the last few weeks it seem like all hot wild chicks show me **** stare me down and holla at me when Im in the truck as most of the trucks Ive had

But in the charger all the preppy high class chicks and milfs be breakin their necks lol.......now if i was only single lol

also seems like most of the people on the charger foums are fuckbags

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
lol what ive noticed in the last few weeks it seem like all hot wild chicks show me **** stare me down and holla at me when Im in the truck as most of the trucks Ive had

But in the charger all the preppy high class chicks and milfs be breakin their necks lol.......now if i was only single lol

also seems like most of the people on the charger foums are fuckbags

I'd **** and rofl my ass off if kat read that lawlz!!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol oh yea shes been ready to break some bitches necks more than once .......id rather be my wife .....she already knows everything I like lol

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
gimme her cell number so i can text and then she'll know you like to send me long drawn out texts in attempts to make me rear-end other vehicles :nono:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I was on an exit ramp trying to read that crap....then i tried reading rest of it and an idiot pulled out in front of me....I almost stamped his rear hatch with the letters G M C....