Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I see the polls have closed but I would have said keep them also. Truck looks good and what wheels are those? I don't think there is much more you could black on the truck.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
The wheels are Ballistic Jesters.

I know there's not much more left to be black, but not so surprisingly, I WANT MORE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Remove them and replace with red outlined-black number/letter 4x4 sticker to match both truck and wheels/bowtie.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Nah. It's 4wd but after Friday night, they're staying.

The chicks we went and pulled out Thai I told you about, the one that rode with me commented on a truck we passed and I told her about my camaros and she said cars are nice but I'm a Z71 girl. I love em" and right about that time we pulled up at the shop and mine was sitting in thr drive and thr headlights lit up the bedside and she said, "omg, is that yours???" I heard her panties hit the floorboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Nah. It's 4wd but after Friday night, they're staying.

The chicks we went and pulled out Thai I told you about, the one that rode with me commented on a truck we passed and I told her about my camaros and she said cars are nice but I'm a Z71 girl. I love em" and right about that time we pulled up at the shop and mine was sitting in thr drive and thr headlights lit up the bedside and she said, "omg, is that yours???" I heard her panties hit the floorboard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now if Lucy is a z71 girl