Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
And they say we Mississippians can't drive. Who do you know up north that can drift a dodge Dakota around hairpin turns on a back country road at 70-80, and then open it up and hit 115 mph on the new highway that's going in that crosses said country road. This guy can!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, that dakota with slicks is pretty badass....we know your dad can't drift it....without hitting a tree that is. :p

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
If i may make a suggestion...

You must be registered for see images attach

You would only be able to see them from a certain angle but once you do, it looks sweet all ghost mode. Also the red "off road" matches the rims' inserts.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha my bad. I was just in the cowl hood thread and I'm at work so I didn't look real good at who said it. Something about the avatar made me think it was swims350 :lol:

But actually there's a local guy (the one that made my camo ones) and he can prolly make them with the red outline.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Speaking of the black Z71 logo, I have a flat black decepticon logo on my tailgate (i know i know laugh all you want) that you can barely see unless you are looking closely at the tailgate itself. Check it.

Now you see it...

Now you don't...almost.

Also just realized my new iPod 4G takes some pretty good pics...a little grainy but oh well.