Should i fix this dang thing or sell it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im gonna look around, and see what the parts will cost to fix it. theres a new pull a part about 20 mins from me, i may check them out and get a few things. the ac is what matters to me the most, i like to ride around in the cool

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as far as i know, the compressor is still there, just all the lines were cut and hacked up and the condensor is gone. cant really remember lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say fix it. Even if you have to put another 1k over the 700 purchase price your still ahead imo...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I say fix it. Even if you have to put another 1k over the 700 purchase price your still ahead imo...

This. Hell, say you spent $2300 on rebuilding the tranny, bumper, rebuilding A/C system, and you'd still have a lot left over to fix small things and customize a little bit...then you'd have $3,000 in a great truck.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
25-3k and you would have a real nice truck imo and like Cook mentioned earlier that comp will be shot. Moisture is ac parts kryptonite it dont matter how lil gets in a system it will turn the refridgerant into acid and eat up the comp and other parts. You said 700 for the tran guessing 400 for new ac system and depending on were you find a dog house 2-500 plus tires say another 500 ish or so if you get ya a stock rear from the pull a part to match em up another 100. 2400 ish on the high end.

Another thought you can get a trans from most pull a parts for 80 bucks or so bad part is you dont know if its good. good part is at least the ones around here have warranties on em. so if that could benifet you then you will have another 600 bucks for extras styline cowl hood 189 bucks etc