setting roller rockers.(mower) lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep you read right i was changing the oil in my dads race mower the other day and he said the mower has falling off power wize the last few races.. i snaped!! i havent set the rackers in along time.. so i pull the rocker cover to check the lash and WOW there loose.. they should be .004 on intake and exhaust but there both around .020 and i told him, well i see why now lol.. so after i set the rockers and reset the carb then dumped in some 110 race gas she was sounding like the day i built her..

so here is a fer pix..

You must be registered for see images attach

oh and the cam in it is a custom cam that we had someone grind for us.. 590 lift 256 dur @50 LSA 101.. Titanium Valve Spring Retainers.. comp springs.. comp push rods.. hollow stem intake valve...sodium filled exhaust valve.. the head is a lawm mower head thats been really worked over..(lots of welding)

if you want to know moer just ask.. the motor is built to turn 7500rpm's

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HAHA Nice!!!

Racing lawnmowers ftw

man i will race anything that has a motor and 4 wheels lol.. ive dirt track raced for over 8 years with 60+ wins and points champions.. i raced mowers for a year then went back to dirt racing but just sold everything for good this time.. now im starting a new mower in the next few weeks.. the pix above are of my dads mower..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this was mine i sold.. $7500 lol

the last pic is just showing off the paint i just laid down.. we have to have simalated mower deck by rules so i cut some pieces and welded them on.. i smoothed it all out so it looks like its make like that..
the paint is 2005 vett blue.. base clear..