Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, went & got 1 seat cover on lunch from Walmart. Was $21.96+tax where Academy wanted $29.99. Co-worker bought his from Academy, I checked it out & its the exact same as the Walmart cover. It fit the OBS seat great IMO for a universal seat cover. I also was able to sneak my armrest out through the side thankx to the velcro & a little tucking material behind it. I'm definetly gonna buy the passenger side & rear covers now. Our headrest shape is perfect for these covers too. Here is 2 pics of it installed since no one had any yet. I also didnt need to use any of the metal clips to make it a nice tight fit either, the elastic was all it needed for the OBS seat.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too am doing the camo cover's as mine are worn out. i decided to go this route though so i have the armrest cover and everything. I have the 60/40 bench. http://shearcomfort.com/online_order/view-cart.asp Does anyone have this brand and setup in a 60/40? I'm hopping they fit well and i really wanted snow camo forever!