Best fitting seat covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for a bench seat cover for my 89 that won't be a sloppy fit. I hatw most covers because they do nothing but slide around and come off. I was thinking of maybe just tucking blankets in, but that is kinda tacky.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The trick is you might have to add a couple of " anchor points to hold it place.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You never mentioned price, only a good fit. These fit good. One’s that don’t are cheap, like Walmart seat covers.
Touché. Well my price range is maybe 100 bucks. I've been looking at the "baja" seat covers at NAPA. I can get it for 40 bucks and I figured I could use a sewing machine to add some straps to it.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a Durafit cover from Amazon for my '95. It is amazing, fits perfectly.

Durafit Seat Covers, C972-C8, 1995-2000 Chevy 1500-2500 Silverado & Full Sized Work Truck, Front Low Back Solid Bench with Adjustable Headrests, Exact Seat Covers, in Gray Endura Fabric https://a.co/d/aSjNqaH
Thanks. I'll have to see if I can find o e in red to match the interior.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a Durafit cover from Amazon for my '95. It is amazing, fits perfectly.

Durafit Seat Covers, C972-C8, 1995-2000 Chevy 1500-2500 Silverado & Full Sized Work Truck, Front Low Back Solid Bench with Adjustable Headrests, Exact Seat Covers, in Gray Endura Fabric https://a.co/d/aSjNqaH
They have these on the Covercraft site, same price basically. 3 colors, none red though. Gordy_ I’d also be looking for a red original in good shape.