Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As far as I know the universal ones just slip on over the stock seats with them in the car/truck. Thats probably why they seem to fit so sloppy.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hmmm the superhides arent priced all that badly, im thinking I may wind up ordering a digital camo or smoke set.for the Diesel.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya, they aren't too bad, and I don't need a rear cover. Just dunno what color to get, maybe the smoke color to break up the tan? Thoughts?

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
The cheap camos are not bad for the price, i really like the looks of them. My cuz had em on a ford ranger and they were loose but to be as expected but over all looked good. The biggest down fall on these truck more than anything is the arm rest some have a hole to stick the arm rest through but dont have a cover for it too, too me looks goofy imo. Other than that that's why i haven't got em. If you get post pics id like to see.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For $400 front an rear they look awful imo. I could make them look like that with some fabric from hobby lobby...

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I want some kind of fitted neoprene cover, I'd take that in black with gray in the middle, kinda like a racing seat.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
I've bought covers from WM and the auto/outdoor stores. The wm ones are the same product at a lower price. As far as fit? Not well, depends on how much time u take to install. If your looking fer somethin to keep the muck offa the seats, they work. I've had sets last up to 2 yrs. Just go with the WM "premium".

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Would any of you guys want to do a group buy from Katzkin? If so I could contact them and set it up.