Seat Clip Part Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regal_Six

Reaction score
I've had my 1996 suburban for about 6 years now, just getting around to fixing some small things on it. Ever since I bought it, one of the plastic clips that holds the fold down floor up on the second row seats has been missing. I've rummaged through a few scrap yards and some police auctions looking for one but haven't found any.

Would anybody know where to get one at or have a part number for the things?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In case you need it, car-part.com is a good search engine for local salvage yards. Maybe you can track down a donor vehicle.

The remaining clip may have the part number stamped into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Regal_Six

Reaction score
Yeah I tried there. Problem is that I don't actually know what the part is called. You can throw "latch" or "clip" around all day and never find it. When I checked the two local junkyards I actually had to go out to my burb and pull the 1 working latch I have off so they could give it to their part puller, they had no clue what part I was talking about. Of course neither place could find one.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd just look for those that show the rear seat in stock. Once there, ask them if you can have the latch off of it. I doubt they'd charge much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk