RV Cam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm look at my sig for mods. i have a 0411 pcm with a mild lextech tune, dual flowmasters and a spectre CAI

Psssshhhh...you are 2/3 of the way there man! Get any cam you think fits your use of the truck and get it tuned. Computer compatibility only refers to the stock tune on the stock ECU.

How do you like the 411 and the tune?

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
The 411 is what everyone says it is. But Def get Torque managment turned off. i forgot to tell lextech that. But ill be sending out my computer to get it tuned. I much rather get it dyno tuned but idk who would.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The 411 is what everyone says it is. But Def get Torque managment turned off. i forgot to tell lextech that. But ill be sending out my computer to get it tuned. I much rather get it dyno tuned but idk who would.

Black Bear will dyno tune if you're close to them. Every now and then they travel the country and have tuning days.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
They have one in miami, a 6 hour drive. lmfao. I wish they would just meet me off of I95 :/

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Ordered the HT383 cam this afternoon. 187 to my door. I don't think that's too bad of a price.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Install is gonna take a while due to me saving up for a new job, vacation, and all that non sense haha. Tune is gonna be about 350 bucks. I guess I'm gonna go with BBP.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hearing the result's because this will prolly be one of my winter mod's added to my list.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Said the cam will be in on the 13th. Maybe i'll get the urge to do it all sooner then i think... but kinda sucks. All those new gaskets i put on will have to come b ack off haha. It's gonna be quite a bit of work.....

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fergbkf