RV Cam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
job was getting out of date. sick of the lies. But anywho. my ls1tech name is ls1n20, I ran 13 bone stock. Now some chick named Cat in wellington fl has it. it was for sale again but idk where it went

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well at least you sound like you were ready for a change in job anyhow then. I'm kinda in the same boat, things are steadily declining where I'm at & I'm thinking exit strategy before the ship sinks.

My screen name over there is BIG_MIKE2005

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i went from 60 hours a week to 20 lmfao.

WOW, talk about sucking big time. Mine is a problem centered more around the people I'm stuck working with, its just getting progressively worse over the last 4yrs. And today I got offered a job for $23/hr but I'm waiting to hear about insurance & benefits since I have a family. If I was single i'd have just jumped on it & walked out today, LOL.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm looking for some independent shops right now because i have plenty of customers that will come my way. when i say plenty. I have atleast 30-40 people that will constantly be loyal to me. Which is kinda cool.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Yup sure did. They have me suspended right now until Friday. But hopefully i have something before then.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Man I'm so glad I got out of the mechanic business! Although I learned alot and do not regret working at a dealer for 7yrs I do not miss the stress!!!

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
To be honest. I'm trying to become a cop. I will probably start up night academy once it opens. I'm doing a citizen academy right now to get my foot in the door. And I made my interest known.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
To be honest. I'm trying to become a cop. I will probably start up night academy once it opens. I'm doing a citizen academy right now to get my foot in the door. And I made my interest known.

Sounds like a plan! Goodluck!