Roof rack delete Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I have a guy who can make these for me, I just need the measurements and he said he can make some. I can see if he will make more. I havent had time to pull my rack yet. If anyone has the measurements that would be great if not ill get to mine soon.

Silverado

Reaction score
has anyone got intact with Silverado yet? His pics/post were from a year ago...

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while to respond, I haven't been able to check the site in a while and don't have constant access to e-mail.

I do still have the ability to make these for people, I sold a few sets when I posted up before and told the guys that if they posted pictures after install I'd throw em a discount... I guess nobody cared to share.

If you are interested feel free to reply here or PM me, I will be checking here daily.

Thanks,
Joe

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What were the prices again? And, is the discount for sharing still valid? Lol I am an avid poster on tahoeyukonforums..

Silverado

Reaction score
What were the prices again? And, is the discount for sharing still valid? Lol I am an avid poster on tahoeyukonforums..

I sold the 4 door plates for $110 shipped with hardware/o-rings anywhere in US 48. The 2 door only needs 4 plates, so I'd do 70 shipped. I was asking $20/plate + shipping, so you save 20-30 bucks either way.

Yeah sharing is always appreciated! The more I can make the cheaper I can sell them, it takes longer to set the machine up than it does to make the things.

chipmaker

Reaction score
I still need a set for a 2 door. Let me know when and how to order.

Last edited:

Silverado

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have made 4 more sets today for those who are still interested I can PM you!

Thanks a ton guys!

Silverado

Reaction score
Thanks a lot to droppedasachild and chipmaker, you should be getting your #'s later today and parts this week!

I've got 1 set left!