Roof rack delete Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have the roof rack deleted on there OBS Tahoe/Yukon? With the holes plugged or filled, if so post some pics, debating to do it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I think theirs alot of guys who take it off. Personaly, i like it better off! Its alot cleaner. I find keeping it on makes it look kind of pepere'ish..

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks a lot better too just debating that or getting an Esky rack since there solid and you can paint to match kinda leaning towards filling them up and painting the whole roof since the windshield needs to be replaced

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive taken them off before for a few people one guy had the holes filled and roof repainted the other just covered the holes with vinyl from a sign shop.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is right after I took mine off. I've since pulled the black strips and plugged with set screws. Haven't had time but I was going to prime and color .match until I shave them. I know a couple dudes use the body molding.
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from my paranoid android

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I liked as soon as I removed. Be better once painted them best once removed.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4/6 DJM I got from NorcalSS. Yeah no snow here in socal else I might be way high. Planning on some 22s in the next few months. Went to the pull yard last weekend and they had an escalade w/o the drivers side seat and I didn't even think I could have pulled the pass and rear seats. I'm thinking bout going back Monday so I'll look to see if it still has the roof rack on it. Don't remember looking at the top.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pulled the rack off my Suburban within a couple days of buying it. I'll never put anything up there. It needs to be gone. I filled the holes with silicone.

I need to get a set of the billet plates like I had on my Yukon to cover the holes.