Rock guard/boxliner on rocker panels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm thanks alot guys, sounds like duplicolor spray on is the way to go. Cant decide if i should remove the trim just above the rocker panels, might look weird with it on and the bedliner with it.

imo if your gonna bedline it anyways it wouldnt hurt to remove the trim! even if u remove it and the paint under ends up not matching to outer paint it wont matter bc your covering it!!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
This link is the stuff i used on both of my trucks.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_bed-armor-diy-truck-bed-liner-black-16-5-oz-aerosol-duplicolor_10066313-p?searchTerm=bedliner

And i will continue to use it. Heres a brief explination of how i did mine. I left the modling on, just taped over it. I then hit it with the sander. After sanding, i cleaned it off with rubbing alcohol. And then sprayed it on. Bout three coats later, i decided it was good enough. With this michigan salt, im going to have to clean it up and spray another coat or two once it gets warm. My rockers and cab corners were not in the best of shape before hand, so if you have a good surface to work with, it sure go pretty easy for you, and turn out quite well.

Before:

You must be registered for see images attach

After:

You must be registered for see images attach

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
you should bedline your entire truck Jeramy :naughty: haha

go zombie-killer with the diesel

It does need paint here pretty quick!! And i would definitely consider it, but it would too similar to 91bluestreak's truck which is matte black. He is my coworker, and parks next to me everyday almost. I have this thing about "Being Different"

I should add, i absoultly LOVE the look of DonYukon's truck! I wouldnt mind joinging the zombie-killer club with him!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
It does need paint here pretty quick!! And i would definitely consider it, but it would too similar to 91bluestreak's truck which is matte black. He is my coworker, and parks next to me everyday almost. I have this thing about "Being Different"

I should add, i absoultly LOVE the look of DonYukon's truck! I wouldnt mind joinging the zombie-killer club with him!

there are other colors too- you could make it tan/black like Sin's truck, do a black on top, black on bottom and tan sides :shrug:

but I'd consider doing the whole-black thing- a TD with a lift :naughty: would be sweet

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Sorry for stealing the thread Adam, but it seems to happen a lot around here :lol:

And Charles, my dream truck would be this color, hum, maybe get bedliner this color? :shrug:

You must be registered for see images

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Sorry for stealing the thread Adam, but it seems to happen a lot around here :lol:

And Charles, my dream truck would be this color, hum, maybe get bedliner this color? :shrug:

They make monstaliner in OD green!!! doooo iiiiit!!!!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

do it!! would look awesome!

and I would leave the rockers black!