replacement grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm putting a new grille on my truck, but need to know where the best place is to buy one from? i want it gloss black, going from chrome to color matched. I know they're not hard to find, just want to make sure i order a quality one from a good source

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I would say your best bet is to get a stock grille from a junkyard truck and have that painted. Aftermarket grilles usually don't fit very well and don't completely surround the bowtie.

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a good idea. i don't know how much it would cost to have it painted though. plus, i'm sure it'll be hard to find one off a truck that isn't damaged at all

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Yeah, it is kinda hard to find good ones...and now that I think about it, and aftermarket one wouldn't look too bad on a black truck, but I have definitely seen bad hood to grille gaps with aftermarket grilles on bright colored trucks