removing lower balljoints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to Vatozone today to rent that press and the guy next to me in line told me he just returned it and the threads are effed up. So I didn't get it. Picking up the boy from school and gonna go back to oriellys and try it again now...wish me luck lol

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to Vatozone today to rent that press and the guy next to me in line told me he just returned it and the threads are effed up. So I didn't get it. Picking up the boy from school and gonna go back to oriellys and try it again now...wish me luck lol
Good thing you didn't get it and get home and find it out it was screwed up. Plus when you took it back they might say you did the damage and want you to pay for it. At least that's the kind of crap that happens to me. and finally good luck.

LOUDRNU

Reaction score
It looks like AZ has what you need split up in two separate rental kits....27023 & 27163
But seeing the AZ is damaged, maybe oriellys or another can cross ref. the part #

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ohagen383

Reaction score
You can opt to take the lower control arm off and take it to some where or machine shop that has a hydraulic press and have them to press it out. I have broken several of those Bj press.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
You can opt to take the lower control arm off and take it to some where or machine shop that has a hydraulic press and have them to press it out. I have broken several of those Bj press.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There's two things with that. 1) That's "IF" you can remove your torsion bar. 2) If you rent it from a parts store, can't you just take it back and get another one?

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
There's two things with that. 1) That's "IF" you can remove your torsion bar. 2) If you rent it from a parts store, can't you just take it back and get another one?

If you rent it, and break it, it's yours lol. You can rent another one though, I suppose as long as you keep leaving deposit's they'll keep renting you tools.