Reccomend Me Some Good Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you remember the part # for the spindles , I got ES.66025 and did you have to pay tax on them being in the same state.

Just want to make sure I get the right ones thanks.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Do you remember the part # for the spindles , I got ES.66025 and did you have to pay tax on them being in the same state.

Just want to make sure I get the right ones thanks.

Yeah those are the ones I got. Rotors though not spindles LoL! Yeah I had to pay tax also I forgot about that LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah those are the ones I got. Rotors though not spindles LoL! Yeah I had to pay tax also I forgot about that LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Whoops ya I meant rotors , it was too early I guess to be posting lol. Cool thanks bro I'm gonna order me a set today after work!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Add one ton calipers & hydro-boost with those rotors/pads & your dentures will end up on the dash if you have to do a panic stop!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i bought a set from rockauto.com AC delco ones. and of course i painted them before installing just because its way easier to paint new steel than rusty steel down the road IF it becomes a problem ;)
You must be registered for see images attach

beats the hell outta the so called NAPA PREMIUM warped rotors i had! they warped hella fast!

i got them in april this year so they havent seen alot of use yet BUT so far im very happy with them! they look great!
im just using napa premium pads so nothing super special there like EBC pads. but im still happy with them. maybe one day ill swap to some ebc pads, i also have braided brake lines and a hydroboost setup i need to instal some day. but my 20s still stop just fine so its not high on the priority list to instal at this time. only thing i need for the hydroboost swap is new P/S lines for it. hell ive had that set for over a year now just collecting dust. one day ill get it all installed and should be able to stop on a dime for real!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my new rotors!!! Took long enough lol. Got the bearings and seals installed and wrapped in plastic , going to install in the morning . So I hope this is an improvement , but I'm sure it will be :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Just got my new rotors!!! Took long enough lol. Got the bearings and seals installed and wrapped in plastic , going to install in the morning . So I hope this is an improvement , but I'm sure it will be :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Those look awesomely familiar LOL! How long did they end up taking to get to you? Mine only took a few days, and then over a weekend due to the Zinc people not working on weekends. I think I ordered on Late Tues night or Wed. and had them by the following Monday. Also what pads are you going to run with them?