rear o2 04 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i know this is not the right forum but most of your guys are also running new trucks for dd ect. so my question is will running after market cats on a 04 suburban screw up the rear o2 readings? i posted this on full size chevy didn't get much of a response. but let me know i need to get this exhaust fixed asap!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes if you have high flow cat's then the rear 02's may see the same thing as if the cat's were gone, I know a lot of people that have their rear 02's turned off in their tune because they are running high flow cat's.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes if you have high flow cat's then the rear 02's may see the same thing as if the cat's were gone, I know a lot of people that have their rear 02's turned off in their tune because they are running high flow cat's.
see thats my fear here...i don't wanna mess with getting the computer tuned just yet...i just don't wanna spend 1000 bucks on the stock ypipe and cats...just wanna weld in some after markets. i was looking at http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-53005/ but unless you have a better suggestion? cause like i said i need to get them ordered and get the time scheduled to get them installed

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe you would be all right with those, the ones that I know of that people have had trouble with are the spun stainless type that are super high flow.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright i'm gonna make the call this afternoon then, i'm relying on you here if they screw anything up i'm gonna come find you! :D

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sound's good, I alway's say I am fine with being hit as long as the other person expect's to get hit back!