Rear disc brake conversion keeping 15” wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95k150050

Reaction score
i wanna do this as i hate drim brakes worse than i hate my ex wife lol a cad file would be awesome with the specs or the actuall brackets for a 95 k1500 16" rims 4wd

Reaction score
That’s what I’m working on for my transfer case on this truck. Didn’t know it could be mounted to a 2wd trans as I have gotten that far with my little truck.

You must be registered for see images attach
I'm interested in 2wd bracket or dimensions for them

John Morganti

Reaction score
I’ve been working on 2 setups, one for 2wd trucks and one for 4wd trucks. Both set ups use stock Chevy rotors, pads, and calipers. See below pics and let me know if there is interest in buying the brackets. I can supply the remaining parts list for either set up. I’ve done this on my 2wd RCSB and my 4wd SAS ECSB

I have a ‘94 extended cab 2wd I’d like to convert and am interested

John Morganti

Reaction score
I’ve been working on 2 setups, one for 2wd trucks and one for 4wd trucks. Both set ups use stock Chevy rotors, pads, and calipers. See below pics and let me know if there is interest in buying the brackets. I can supply the remaining parts list for either set up. I’ve done this on my 2wd RCSB and my 4wd SAS ECSB

I’m interested in the 2wd brackets. Hope you decide to sell