Rear disc brake conversion keeping 15” wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What plate thickness do you think he is using? At this point it seems like making them on your own is the only option. Because i will be doing this at some point.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I’ve been working on 2 setups, one for 2wd trucks and one for 4wd trucks. Both set ups use stock Chevy rotors, pads, and calipers. See below pics and let me know if there is interest in buying the brackets. I can supply the remaining parts list for either set up. I’ve done this on my 2wd RCSB and my 4wd SAS ECSB
/QUOTE]

the 4wd setup you did would work on a 6 lug 14 bolt?

John Morganti

Reaction score
I’m going to post the CAD files tonight when I get back home. Been to busy with the trucks I’m working on to get the pricing situated with my local steel supplier.
I see this is a couple of years old, but I would like to get the CAD or the actual plate if you are making. I am new to the forum and may not be looking in the right spot, but don't see a posting with the CAD. Thank you.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see this is a couple of years old, but I would like to get the CAD or the actual plate if you are making. I am new to the forum and may not be looking in the right spot, but don't see a posting with the CAD. Thank you.

Not to burst your bubble but I think the original poster forgot about us and his topic. I’ve been wanting the CAD for a year now and never got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Morganti

Reaction score
Not to burst your bubble but I think the original poster forgot about us and his topic. I’ve been wanting the CAD for a year now and never got it.

Bummer. Looked like an inexpensive way to convert. May take the pics from the post to a shop to see if they can use for reference and maybe fabricate.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bummer. Looked like an inexpensive way to convert. May take the pics from the post to a shop to see if they can use for reference and maybe fabricate.

Yeah that’s the best plan. I know when I got time I will try and reverse engineer what he did. Now I wish I knew when I could get to it but at some point I will. Then hopefully sell the cad file or sell the brackets.

John Morganti

Reaction score
Yeah that’s the best plan. I know when I got time I will try and reverse engineer what he did. Now I wish I knew when I could get to it but at some point I will. Then hopefully sell the cad file or sell the brackets.

I'm in no hurry, so may wait and see if you do that and buy from you. Thanks

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds good, yea it might not be until later this summer. I’ll have to buy all the parts and have the truck down for a few days to mock the stuff up.

Taker442

Reaction score
I’ve been working on 2 setups, one for 2wd trucks and one for 4wd trucks. Both set ups use stock Chevy rotors, pads, and calipers. See below pics and let me know if there is interest in buying the brackets. I can supply the remaining parts list for either set up. I’ve done this on my 2wd RCSB and my 4wd SAS ECSB

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Taker442

Reaction score
Have you perfected the mounting bracket?
I would love a print of it with dimensions.
I would like to make a set of them.
Please let me know
Thanks