Rear disc brake conversion keeping 15” wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
Asking as you get the rotor for the transfer case CNC machined so the bolt circle, OD, & ID are all concentric you shouldn’t have any issues. The rotor bolts up from behind the yoke flange (some yoke flanges have a small centering boss on the back as well) and the drive shaft bolts on up front. If it does vibrate some a good driveline shop can balance the plate for you relatively cheap. I’m working on the design of my transfer case parking brake and it will be cnc machined and tested.

Personal choices

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interested in 2 wd brackets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DamHoodlum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will these brackets fit a 14 bolt semi floater for 2 wheel drive?
I had axles drilled to from 6 Lug to 5x5 pattern

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you using for brake lines to go to the calipers?

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not a parking brake like on a fbody? That's a rear wheels drive, 4 wheel disc brake car with a ebrake. Would 98-02 fbody rear calipers work? They use a mini drum type setup and the 93-97 fbody used the parking cable to pinch the caliper to the rotor.

Just an idea as they should fit behind stock wheels since the lower models came with 16" wheels like our trucks.

Now to fit 15's some grinding of the caliper might be needed depending on what wheel you run. I know for say Prostars you gotta remove some material but not enough to compromise the caliper.

Last edited:

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the drawing or the bracket for a 2wd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m going to post the CAD files tonight when I get back home. Been to busy with the trucks I’m working on to get the pricing situated with my local steel supplier.
Can I get the cad drawing for the 2wd

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk