Rear bag setup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everyone is telling me I gotta get a fuel cell in order to run a 4 link? I'd rather keep my stock gas tank. Is this true? I don't see what the issue would be. I found a deal on the 4 link bars that I'd rather not pass up. If this is the case Ill go with the 3 link. Any suggestions?

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want to run a parallel 4 link you can keep the stock tank, but if you run a tri 4 link you will need to relocate the tank. You could always opt for a 3 link.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I just read on kp tri 4 link they have listed tank mod required. Well what would be my best bet? I'm looking for the best ride/reliable due to I drive it daily. I can get the heavy duty 4 link bars local for 150$. Or the infamous 3 link with everything around 500 shipped

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have heard that the infamous kit is real nice but I don't think I have ever seen it in person. To get the best ride you would probably need to mount the bags on the bars, that is how they were designed to be used.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's my plan. Just trying to stay away from round bars due to the bags twisting. Thanks for the help. Looks like I'm gonna do the 3 link and can always add to it