Really wish ppl would stop bringing me trucks with hydraulic fluid in trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My family has nicknamed me "the rat" because of my love of cheese, especially pepper jack.

I like pepper jack, but I always thought it was on the mild side. I saw some ghost pepper cheese at the store one day, and bought a bag (it was shredded). It was wonderful. Its what I always thought pepper jack should taste like. Try it, if you find it!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like pepper jack, but I always thought it was on the mild side. I saw some ghost pepper cheese at the store one day, and bought a bag (it was shredded). It was wonderful. Its what I always thought pepper jack should taste like. Try it, if you find it!
I've had it before but I only buy blocks of cheese because I'm not a fan of the anti caking stuff used to keep shredded and sliced cheese from sticking. Ghost pepper jack is really tough to find in blocks. I like spicy as long as it has flavor and isn't there just to be hot.

Speaking of derailing this thread further, I had a biscuit with peach habanero jam on my way out of the door this morning. Do yourself a favor and don't accidentally blow your nose with the same paper towel that you had your peach habanero jam on when driving. It ISN'T the experience that you want to have.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I've had it before but I only buy blocks of cheese because I'm not a fan of the anti caking stuff used to keep shredded and sliced cheese from sticking. Ghost pepper jack is really tough to find in blocks. I like spicy as long as it has flavor and isn't there just to be hot.

Same, I want good flavor and not heat for the sake of heat.

Speaking of derailing this thread further, I had a biscuit with peach habanero jam on my way out of the door this morning. Do yourself a favor and don't accidentally blow your nose with the same paper towel that you had your peach habanero jam on when driving. It ISN'T the experience that you want to have.

Lol, sounds like me inhaling after grinding dried jalapenos into powder....at least I wasn't driving.