Realift relocators with 6" Pro Comp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anybody have this combo? Only reason I'm asking is I'm curious if I'll have to modify my trans crossmember in order to make them work.

Thanks in advance fella's.

Truck info: '93 K1500, 6" Pro Comp w/ mild crank on 35's

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
im not sure about a pro comp kit but on the DC kit you do

EDIT: Southern Pride's truck (dont remember if hes on here or fsc)

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Here for sure

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yeah I remember reading that in his thread a lil while ago. From what I understand after a little further research, the Realift's were designed with a Superlift kit which apparently is a ~5" drop kit like the RCX whereas my Pro Comp is a full 6" drop. I guess I may have to get some and experiment.

He's on here and GMFS... I don't think he's been active in a while though.

Last edited:

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
DC lifts are 6.5 if i remmeber right and thats what southern pride's got so i would assume youll have to to some modifications.......and yeah i dont think hes around here anymore either

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have to move the torsion bar crossmember, you leave the trans crossmember alone. Regardless of the brand of the kit, you will have to drill new holes and move it back.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea from what I remember you don't need to change the transmission cross-member. Just have to relocate the torsion bar cross-member, because it'll move back from its, original spot.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an RCX kit....not trimming to any crossmembers done...But your diff drop may be more than mine.

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah apparently if your drop brackets are ~5" then there isn't any need to modify the transmission crossmember but drop brackets greater than that ~5" mark may require some sort of modification to the transmission crossmember. I'm aware that the torsion bar crossmember will need to be relocated though... :handshake: That part isn't really a big deal to me since it's just drilling some new holes. It's the other one that has me geeking out a lil bit since I can't weld.