Quick chop please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks for the PS man it looks good with no decals!

And no worries at all, but at least its snowing its still pretty early yet! And I've only heard 3ft (give or take) but we wait for a bit more precipitation just to be safe with the rocks and stumps

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick Pro man, I like the factory decals though.

I snow checked one last year, got retro side panels

You must be registered for see images attach

We've got a good base, just need some pow pow

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice I love those retro pros! I almost snowchecked the 2013 all white limited pro for this year but figured I'd ride the assault another year or 2..

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polaris has really done it with the pro chassis havnt they? I think mine is like only 430 lbs. amazing flickibility.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice sleds! Def regret getting rid of my old sleds years ago..but at the time there wasnt enough snow to justify a turbo charged custom mountain sled and a highly upgraded Artic cat Powder special..

I do know where I can get ahold of an old vintage sled like this one.

You must be registered for see images