ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sharp truck prosho but again I just think it'd look better without the flares. With the stepside it makes it look like it's having that "body kit" effect but that's just me, it's all about what YOU like...Anyway any decent aggressive MT would look good. I've fallen in love with my Toyo Mudz but the Nitto trail graps are becoming very popular, almost bought them myself.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If you like your yokahamas they make the geolandar m/ts as well which I've had on my truck since I got it, I've replaced to but havent had many issues with them, I have 25k on the front and replaced the rear 500 miles ago, they arent very loud and in snow I only spun the tires when I tried to, the only reason I wont get them again is because they dont make them for the rim size I want. and for the 35x12.50/15s I spent $240 a piece

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think thats the cleanest z61 ive ever seen! Love the truck!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

As far as flares, I like them, just might change styles later. And I will look into those tires when it is time to get some new ones.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
New pic, this is at Dusk after I washed it and before I waxed it. She's a lot shinier now.

You must be registered for see images attach

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to be honest I didn't think the tows would work very well on your rig, but they look good and seem to tie things together a bit more. nice job.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a very hygenic looking truck man, nice work!

Fobroader, did you get duratracs?