98 Z71 ECSS (Bella)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cleaned her up a little today and added some ground wires.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Nice step side. Are the LMC clears glass or plastic? How do you like them?

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Thinkin' about sellin 'er. What you guys think a good price would be? And would anyone be interested?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinkin' about sellin 'er. What you guys think a good price would be? And would anyone be interested?

Why sell it an start over after replacing the engine an trans? The major expenses are out of the way an it has lots of miles in it now. Id keep it....

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Honestly I'm just kinda in turmoil right now. I don't know what to do. Fiance is being a total *****, taking the 9 day old baby out and about like its nothing without telling me. Turning the baby monitor off on my nightstand because she says I'm not watching it anyhow. I'm in the process of finding a job. Truck killing me on gas. I have a feeling shes gonna try some .

Dunno what to do really >_<

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Long time since I've posted here, been really busy. Thought I'd give you guys an update. Baby is doing great! shes 11 months and 2 weeks old. Truck is still running strong. Had to toss a MT-34 Interstate battery ate her, and a TPS(Trottle position sensor). Was shifting a little funny, did some tests and fixed the issue. Still only getting 5 miles to gallon >_<. Me and the old lady split, spend most of my time working and drinking. lol.

Have some ideas come tax time. Gonna either 1. Put some money into engine and suspension. Or 2. Sell the truck and buy a 2007+ ECSB Silverado Or 3. Buy a 72 Camaro from a friend for 2k and tinker with that.
Gonna let my daughter pick a number out of a hat LOL:shrug: