Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I bought airlift dominators for mine 2600 (2b7)
I think Eric has them out back on his to and Dewayne also bought them for his truck as well.
RE7s are good to since they went back to a thicker rubber (hence the price increase) from what Ive heard. I know they used to be the bag of choice for everyone before they switched to that thinner rubber for a lil bit....my reason for doms.....half the price as slams

I ordered my 3 link Monday!! And infamous recommended the 2600's. so I ordered them also. I can't wait mine will finally be done!! Suspension wise lol

Thanks guys for the replies on the bags, I think I'll go 2600 too since Nfamus recommended. It's probably what they use on their mock ups when designing them.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
it doesn't come with shocks. i'm currently running KYBs but considering switching to bilsteins

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it doesn't come with shocks. i'm currently running KYBs but considering switching to bilsteins

U gotta part number on them? And maybe a pic of how there set up.
My kit will be in Monday, bags on wed, and gauge Thursday. Then to put it all together Saturday!!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
U gotta part number on them? And maybe a pic of how there set up.
not really, it's pretty self explanatory once you get your kit, part number is KG4012

thanks brandon. need to get it done soon, gotta start the roof of the garage i'm working out of

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
might i ask how your shocks upfront setup? my passenger side doesnt rub the tire but the drivers side keeps pissing me off rubbing! i redid my steering extra bump stops half dozen times and it still rubs, i think it keeps bending my bracket cause it clears for a second and then it rubs.LOL im not sure if i should move the lower shock mount back towards the frame more or make a braced steering stop. these 20s makin me do alittle more work. ;) dont wanna slice a tire on that shock.