Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id like to get some.....id like a really big lip on them....not sure if they would tuck though....so im kinda scared to buy them without knowing the proper offset i need

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
the 22x9 only comes 5.5 and 6.0 back spacing iirc so both tuck but you will have to watch going to big on tire size on one of those out back.....to early for my brain to work and tell ya which one

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
smurf - 2600s

they come in 5BS and 5.5BS, you need the 5.5bs and to roll your fenders

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
What bags are u running with the 3 link? Keith at nfamous told me to run 2600's

Does it matter which bags you run? I have to ask because I will be scooping a 3 link myself and haven't bought bags yet.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I bought airlift dominators for mine 2600 (2b7)
I think Eric has them out back on his to and Dewayne also bought them for his truck as well.
RE7s are good to since they went back to a thicker rubber (hence the price increase) from what Ive heard. I know they used to be the bag of choice for everyone before they switched to that thinner rubber for a lil bit....my reason for doms.....half the price as slams

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered my 3 link Monday!! And infamous recommended the 2600's. so I ordered them also. I can't wait mine will finally be done!! Suspension wise lol

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I bought airlift dominators for mine 2600 (2b7)
I think Eric has them out back on his to and Dewayne also bought them for his truck as well.
RE7s are good to since they went back to a thicker rubber (hence the price increase) from what Ive heard. I know they used to be the bag of choice for everyone before they switched to that thinner rubber for a lil bit....my reason for doms.....half the price as slams

based on literally no knowledge of air ride products, they look well built (the bags). the final price on mine was about half of the RE cost as deven mentioned...

I ordered my 3 link Monday!! And infamous recommended the 2600's. so I ordered them also. I can't wait mine will finally be done!! Suspension wise lol

anxious to see your progress! post pics!!