Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
I thought lowering trucks was the dumbest thing ever. but after reading through 3 or 4 build threads...ya'll do some pretty sweet stuff. now i can say is i approve :worship:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
NICE!!!!!!!! now with that bed off snap me a ton of pictures to see how yours is setup ;)
you going to cut the front valance at all or just drag it? :) im wondering myself what im going to do with mine. im thinking just cut off the bottom edge so it can flex alot more so it wont get ripped off as easy.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
I thought lowering trucks was the dumbest thing ever. but after reading through 3 or 4 build threads...ya'll do some pretty sweet stuff. now i can say is i approve :worship:
thank you!
this happened yesterday
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
NICE!!!!!!!! now with that bed off snap me a ton of pictures to see how yours is setup ;)
you going to cut the front valance at all or just drag it? :) im wondering myself what im going to do with mine. im thinking just cut off the bottom edge so it can flex alot more so it wont get ripped off as easy.

his is a 4x4 dont ya see the decals on the bed ...................

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
his is a 4x4 dont ya see the decals on the bed ...................
:lol:
thanks D and dows. waiting on a shock sleeve then it'll be ready to go get an alignment and to the exhaust shop. it's got i-beam ranger-like camber right now