Problem with power interior swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bran0815

Reaction score
Hey everyone looking for some insite on a problem I’m having. Have a 98 k1500 work truck, currently trying to instal power windows and locks. Drivers side switches work windows up and down both sides, will only unlock passenger door, and passenger switches do nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Were all the door parts and the door to door wiring harness pulled from the same truck? The locks wiring is different between trucks that had keyless entry versus those that didn't. I'd have to compare diagrams to see if that would cause your specific issue but it sounds right in my head at the moment lol

Bran0815

Reaction score
Were all the door parts and the door to door wiring harness pulled from the same truck? The locks wiring is different between trucks that had keyless entry versus those that didn't. I'd have to compare diagrams to see if that would cause your specific issue but it sounds right in my head at the moment lol
I’ll have to take a look. I know I have a second passenger power panel I can try. Maybe that’s the fix