Probably a stupid question but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's mile pile-o-**** sitting on 33's and a 4inch.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice, I like the look. You could go bigger than the 33's, no? Looks like you have room. The 4" lift helps out alot.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. But the add a leaf will add about 2" of clearance.

Ya, after thinking about it some more I wouldn't want the rear tires to hit the bottom of the arches if I got some flex off-road.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
$110 each. Cant turn that down.. I have some 22's in my garage as well, just no shoes for them. Gonna put them on when **** dries out.

For the 33's? Thats a really good price!

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
That's why there is 33's on lol. It'll look sick with the 22's.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much $$$$$ for my blood, but looks good. Tires for 22" rims hafta be outrageous!

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I agree that if its sits level its cranked about as much as you want to go. A 3" body lift and some bumper trimming should clear 35's. Sounds like you have the room already. The rear willl fit 35's stock if you dont have stupid wide wheels.
Here are some examples
This is my current truck with a 2.5" suspention lift and 33's

This was my 97 with about 4.5" of home brewed lift in the front and zero lift in the rear on 315x75x16 (basicaly 35x12.50)

Note that I had also built a pre runner style bumper that helped with front clearance.
in these pics you can see the rear tire is STUFFED but it never rubbed

The driver side rear was on the bumpstop so it couldnt stuff any further
I drive this truck for a few years like this and didnt wear any suspention parts out. HOWEVER with this much lift and being basically a crank to stupid extremes I could blow a front CV at will. All I had to do was turn all the way one way or the other while in 4wd and one of the CV's would pop. I had aftermarket upper a-arms and flipped ball joints and only about 3/4" diff drop.
Friends dont let friends drive these kind of angles LMFAO

I would like to note that I DID know what I was doing and I did know it was NOT right. Also I was not nice to this truck! It seen lots of air and lots of whoops and lots of high speed desert trail running. Other than a few cv axles and 1 blown out front shock (funky landing after a good sized jump) it didnt wear or break anything else. I did put all new parts in when I lifted it this way; ball joints, TRE's, pitman and steering arms, shocks, sway bar bushings.