Power steering problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cdavis95Z71

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i installed a redhead steering box and a new pump but for some reason I have the power steering is not working at all, I put the lines on in the right spot and it’s full of fluid but I’m not getting any power steering what so ever. I’m sure it’s some stupid little mistake I made but I can’t seem to figure it out. The truck is on a 6 inch rough country kit and 35s so it’s a pain without power steering. Any ideas?
Thanks, Carson

DallasTahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you bleed the gearbox? I just put my redhead in the other day and they have a specific bleeding process you must follow or it could void your warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdavis95Z71

Reaction score
Did you bleed the gearbox? I just put my redhead in the other day and they have a specific bleeding process you must follow or it could void your warranty

I didn’t realize there was a specific procedure, I looked it up, I’ll empty the system and bleed it properly this time, I also think I might’ve sucked a bunch of air into the box when I first started it.

DallasTahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn’t realize there was a specific procedure, I looked it up, I’ll empty the system and bleed it properly this time, I also think I might’ve sucked a bunch of air into the box when I first started it.

You must be registered for see images attach