Post your pic now!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DixieMafia251

Reaction score
I’ve seen people do this before, but let’s do it now. Post a pic of your truck as it sits right now. Doesn’t need to be good, doesn’t need to be perfect photo. Just snap a pic, and give a brief explanation. I’ll do mine tomorrow, but see if you can beat me to it.
Pictured is a ‘97 Chevy Silverado 5.7 Vortec,2Door Ext Cab,Dogleg 4wd on floorboard.Below is my best friend “TANK” Found him 3 years ago while riding dirtbikes..He was obviously a “Baitdog” for Fighting,Cause he had major bite marks! People say,I rescued him,But what they don’t know is,He rescued me.My Mom passed away and I was in a deep dark place in the world and happen to find him and he turned out to be the best,Most protective Boy a man could ever have! I appreciate y’all accepting me into y’all’s group btw!
With love from Gulf Shores,Alabama!!!!
~ROLL TIDE YALL~

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    626.3 KB · Views: 15

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite. Here sits my 89 RCSB, at the tail end of a V8 swap, waiting on parts (and... if you look close, you can see the freshly sandblasted air cleaner setup in the background, lol).

You must be registered for see images attach

DixieMafia251

Reaction score
I shouldn't even post this.

I pulled my truck in the garage to swap motors last year.............
Nice truck! And nice shop! Isn’t that funny how that works?! You store ur project in ur shop and it turns into a Storage unit lol Keep us updated!!

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Finally got it running after a year of fighting with it myself and a couple months at mechanic. The final bill ended up being as much as I originally paid for the truck, but I don't even care because I FINALLY got it back on the road.

And what a road, a one-way road this time because I'm finally leaving California for good after spending the past decade trying to claw my way out of this hole.

I spent 12 hours in the saddle today. I made it through multiple full-length Joe Rogan podcasts and The Old Man and the Sea on Audible. After pulling a muscle loading the uhaul and spending all day sitting crooked in my broken down seat after hardly sleeping a wink last night I can really sympathize with the old man fighting that fish for days on end.

Where did you get them wheels. I want a set for mine lol.