Post your pic now!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got it running after a year of fighting with it myself and a couple months at mechanic. The final bill ended up being as much as I originally paid for the truck, but I don't even care because I FINALLY got it back on the road.

And what a road, a one-way road this time because I'm finally leaving California for good after spending the past decade trying to claw my way out of this hole.

I spent 12 hours in the saddle today. I made it through multiple full-length Joe Rogan podcasts and The Old Man and the Sea on Audible. After pulling a muscle loading the uhaul and spending all day sitting crooked in my broken down seat after hardly sleeping a wink last night I can really sympathize with the old man fighting that fish for days on end.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20230622_193557.jpg
    20230622_193557.jpg
    723.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

victor II

Reaction score
I’ve seen people do this before, but let’s do it now. Post a pic of your truck as it sits right now. Doesn’t need to be good, doesn’t need to be perfect photo. Just snap a pic, and give a brief explanation. I’ll do mine tomorrow, but see if you can beat me to it.

JPVortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Front end rebuild! And what she usually looks like.

She's getting 35 inch tires this week once the front end is set. Got the fresh shoes sitting in the barn right now ;)

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My greasy old Crüe cab, needs a good bath but I think I'll wait until I get the body panel situated figured out. Honestly the weather beaten toolbox fits the look of the truck right now, but hopefully here in a couple weeks it'll all be straight as an arrow.
My only gripes about the toolbox is it covers my Waylon sticker, and my Dale Sr. sticker, guess I'll just have to order new ones and adjust them

Attachments

• PXL_20230718_022342834.jpg
    PXL_20230718_022342834.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 13