Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

yea, il have to take pictures of pictures because i dont feel like going over to the rental apartments and digging it out, Il see if i can find some old ones of our hudsons, caddys, oldsmobile, and others when i was a baby...we still got them but i dont have very recent pics. Might be tomarrow night before i get them up

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All of my rides are projects lol.My wifes 68,my 07 and my 92 camaro.

You must be registered for see images attach

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

il dig pics up of the triumph we had and we had a rare british racecar but a city guy saw them on our lawn one day when i was small and offered big money cash, we sold them like fools! i got soooooo mad at my dad and then he swore we wont sell anymore again haha still til this day wont let him live it down. My dad used to do restorations on vehicles over 500k like studebakers and such, but when i came along he stopped showing them all when i was a baby. Someday I wanna get back into showing them, we used to do parades but anymore everyone is so busy. All the vehicles are all 1st place show winners. Sorry if i seem like im gloating, or uptalking or degrading! they are really special to me is all being my dad built them and are special in alot of ways.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the mga is a rare bubbletop coupe that we sold to a cuty guy and the red triumph we sold aswell to another city guy with lots of money, and the limo we no longer have. I wasnt able to find pics of the two caddys and the oldsmobile yet but il keep lookin

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Picked this up a couple weeks back

squidtracy

Reaction score
This is Bertha, she is my other car and constant project 2008 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT8 6.1L She has had a few mods along with a serious security system upgrade as shown.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Nash P/U?

...and a Mark I Spit. You can tell by the tailights & the chrome trim on top of the fenders & 1/4's. Best looking of all the Spitfires, IMO, but they originally came with a non-synchro 1st gear. PITA to drive with spirit!

That's an MGA. Positive ground electrical system. Designed by 'Lucas', the "God of Darkness"! The same guy that designed the electrical systems in the Brit. WWII subs. Now THAT's scary! You'll know what I'm talking about if you've ever worked on one or owned one! If I was to ever own a Brit sportscar, it'b be an MG, but I prefer the 'B's. Even still, you gotta like to tinker if you own one. If it's not one thing, it's another! But the 'B's are the most reliable out of the bunch. And it'd have to be a pre-rubber-baby-buggy-bumper one.

That RPU is very nice.

Cool stuff.