Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, this thread is for you to post up pictures of your other cars or trucks!

Personally, I also spend a little time working on my 1954 Chevy. Here's a pic:

You must be registered for see images

Post up what you've been working on!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was expecting a lawn mower or something, but damn dante, a ford e-truck?

dante81_98

Reaction score
I was expecting a lawn mower or something, but damn dante, a ford e-truck?

Yeah, getting more into older trucks and cars. This one was on my grandpas farm for 22 years. I remember getting rides in it when I was a little kid. I didn't really ask him if I could have it, just showed up with a trailer one day and said I was taking it. Here it is buried axle deep in some good old West Texas red dirt.

You must be registered for see images attach

If I can get a buyer for my truck I will be getting me a car like Mike has, early 50s 2 door. Trying to find someone that will trade me my truck for one. So what do you say Mike, wanna trade? :hmm:

Later,
Chad

dante81_98

Reaction score
Got some work done on it this weekend. Well, its been a long time coming. The front is just mocked up. trying to figure out if I want to go lower in the front or raise the rear.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That van/truck is awesome. Put a v8 in the bed! I don't think it would be an even trade with your truck for the 54 haha!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
last time it was together

and currently

dante81_98

Reaction score
That van/truck is awesome. Put a v8 in the bed! I don't think it would be an even trade with your truck for the 54 haha!

I am probably going to keep the straight 6 in it. going to keep it pretty tame.

Oh and you never know what I might take as a trade. I am looking specifically for a 49-54 chevy or ford car. Seriously, hit me up if you would be interested.

Later,
Chad