Post your custom bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Front

Rear

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
You happen to know what year this bumper came stock on the Chevy trucks, I have been searching & can't find it anywhere. I'd like to replace my rounded stock 97' bumper with one if it's a direct swap & I can still use my hitch. I was gonna do a fabbed bumper but one of these with a little reinforcement, d-loops & bedliner would be perfect for what I want.

I have no clue honestly. ive seen them on all types of old trucks ive have yet to see one like mine though... Mine is all round, all the other ones i see are square and have sharp edges. Mine is flush all around.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Easy big guy he didnt think anuone made them.for obs trucks anymore otherwise he probably wouldnt have said custom read the first post hes just looking for ideas

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Who makes yours? I like them a lot!

Thanks man! They are custom, I got them at a junkyard an hour away and haven't seen anything remotely close to them other than one guy who lives about two hours the other way but his has square tubing around the headlights and mine is round. I have never been able to find any that look like the rear
though. I love them though and can get you more pics of every angle if you want some ideas

Ringostar

Reaction score
Who makes yours? I like them a lot!

They are made by Southwest Fabricators in Junction TX. I grew up 30 min from them and had a set on a 96 Z71. Good heavy duty stuff, but their pricing has gone thru the roof.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Here's my home-built rear...5" square tubing for the sides with a 1/2" plate for the center section